[CentOS] webkit on CentOS 7.4

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Fri Sep 22 15:10:08 UTC 2017

On 09/22/2017 10:02 AM, Jerry Geis wrote:
> Hello is the webkit with CentOS 7.4 compiled with ENABLE_MEDIASOURCE ?
>
> When I call the set_media_source function with TRUE and then ask
> get_media_source function for the value it returns TRUE. I presume it would
> no return TRUE if its not enabled.
>
> However, my webpage with a video tag using webkit is not finding the
> MediaSource.

There is more than one webkit in 7.4:

https://buildlogs.centos.org/c7.1708.00/webkitgtk3/20170806053147/2.4.11-2.el7.x86_64/

https://buildlogs.centos.org/c7.1708.00/webkitgtk4/20170808203516/2.14.7-2.el7.x86_64/

If you look at the build.log, in the whichever one you have installed,
you should be able to see any configure variables that were passed in on
the build.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes