[CentOS] Semi-OT: hardware: NVidia proprietary driver, C7.4

Sorin Srbu Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Thu Sep 28 07:50:10 UTC 2017

My trouble-shooting yesterday just before I went home from work showed that
it seemed to have been gdm that borked out for some reason. I've never had
that happen to me, regardless of CentOS version.
Installing lightdm brought everything backup as expected.

Has anybody else had gdm act up?

Weird in any case.

--
//Sorin