[CentOS] yum repo issue

Stijn De Weirdt stijn.deweirdt at ugent.be
Sat Sep 30 10:09:07 UTC 2017

hi all,

in case someone else runs into it, it is the opfed-scripts rpm that has
a postinstall and postuninstall script that changes the yum.conf (bad,
mellanox, bad)

for a pure/regular uninstall it works fine, but to swap ibutils from
mlnxofed to ib stack from os, yum obviously doesn't know that the
exclude will be removed.

i've seen worse in vendor-provided rpms, but i guess it caught me
offguard ;)

stijn