[CentOS] installing lxqt on CentOS-7

Thu Sep 7 17:53:29 UTC 2017
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

I see that epel has a bunch of lxqt packages,, but there doesn't seem
to be a lxqt group.

if I try to install lxqt-* it of course wants to install a whole shipload
of stuff alongside it.

does anyone here happen to know the correct incantation for getting lxqt
onto a C7 system without unnecessary crap?

thanks in advance!

Fredex
                     all ages, now and forevermore! Amen."