[CentOS] Corosync on a home network

Sun Sep 10 15:33:51 UTC 2017
J Martin Rushton <martinrushton56 at btinternet.com>

I've been trying to build a model cluster using three virtual machines
on my home server.  Each VM boots off its own dedicated partition
(CentOS 7.3).  One partition is designated to be the common /home
partition for the VMs, (on the real machine it will mount as /cluster).
I'm intending to run GFS2 on the shared partition, so I need to
configure DLM and corosync.  That's where I'm getting bogged down.

The VMs and the real machine are bridged onto one ethernet.  There is
another ethernet in the main machine on a different network, but that is
not used for clustering.  The ethernet port is connected to a switch
which in turn connects to a BT Home Hub 6.  All four adresses are
static, Network Manager is off, ssh works across the nodes without a
password and ping gives sensible times.

--------------%<-------------------
# brctl show
bridge name	bridge id	STP enabled	interfaces
br3		XXXXXXXXX	no		enp3s0
						vnet0
						vnet1
						vnet2
virbr0		XXXXXXXXX	yes		virbr0-nic

When I start corosync each node starts up but does not see the others.
For instance I see:

# corosync-quorumtool
Quorum information