[CentOS] KVM SSL with wget

Tue Sep 19 14:34:37 UTC 2017
MOKRANI Rachid <rachid.mokrani at ifpen.fr>

Hi,
I installed KVM on a CentOS 7.4 host. The guest is also installed in CentOS 7.4, the network works perfectly.

Both Host and Guest machines have the same OS.

I do not understand why I have an SSL error on the guest and not on the host while the two computers have the same OS installation.

The firewalld, selinux, fail2ban services are not installed on host and guest.

Is there an extra manipulation that I have forgotten to do?
Many thanks.
Below my log on Host and Guest.

Host
/usr/bin/wget --version
GNU Wget 1.14 built on linux-gnu.

 wget https://www.google.com
--2017-09-19 16:15:44--  https://www.google.com/
Resolving www.google.com<http://www.google.com> (www.google.com<http://www.google.com>)... 2a00:1450:4009:809::2004, 216.58.198.164
Connecting to www.google.com<http://www.google.com> (www.google.com<http://www.google.com>)|2a00:1450:4009:809::2004|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 302 Found
Location: https://www.google.fr/?gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=kCbBWe-fOMnU8gfBmLmABA [following]
--2017-09-19 16:15:44--  https://www.google.fr/?gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=kCbBWe-fOMnU8gfBmLmABA
Resolving www.google.fr<http://www.google.fr> (www.google.fr<http://www.google.fr>)... 2a00:1450:4009:814::2003, 216.58.204.3
Connecting to www.google.fr<http://www.google.fr> (www.google.fr<http://www.google.fr>)|2a00:1450:4009:814::2003|:443... connected.
Length: unspecified [text/html]
Saving to: 'index.html.10'
    [ <=>                                                                                                                                                     ] 10,853      --.-K/s   in 0s
2017-09-19 16:15:45 (41.9 MB/s) - 'index.html.10' saved [10853]

Guest VM
ping www.google.com<http://www.google.com>
return OK

/usr/bin/wget --version
GNU Wget 1.14 built on linux-gnu.

My Pb on the guest :

 wget https://www.google.com
--2017-09-19 16:16:03--  https://www.google.com/
Resolving www.google.com<http://www.google.com> (www.google.com<http://www.google.com>)... 216.58.198.164, 2a00:1450:4009:809::2004
Connecting to www.google.com<http://www.google.com> (www.google.com<http://www.google.com>)|216.58.198.164|:443... connected.
OpenSSL: error:1408D07B:SSL routines:ssl3_get_key_exchange:bad signature
Unable to establish SSL connection.

Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement ! Please consider the environment before printing !
Ce message et toutes ses pièces jointes sont confidentiels et établis à l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation non conforme à sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse. IFP Energies nouvelles décline toute responsabilité au titre de ce message. This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. IFP Energies nouvelles should not be liable for this message.