[CentOS] CentOS 6.4 apparent rpm problem

Fri Sep 15 12:44:29 UTC 2017
Mark Haney <mark.haney at neonova.net>

Please ignore this, some ignorant cretin here excluded sudo from being
updated.  Never in my life will I understand anyone's reason for
excluded THAT particular package.

--
Mark Haney
Network Engineer at NeoNova