[CentOS] owncloud on CentOS - I have problems installing/updating recently

Thu Sep 21 18:06:02 UTC 2017
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 09/21/2017 12:51 PM, Nicolas Kovacs wrote:
> Le 21/09/2017 à 17:24, Valeri Galtsev a écrit :
>> Thanks Nicolas and Sorin! Once I learned from you about another source of
>> owncloud packages (EPEL), I found my way out of suse repository timing out
>> on me...
>
> As I said in a previous post, the EPEL OwnCloud client packages are
> lagging behind a bit, but so far, the only inconvenience are the nagging
> update notifications on startup.

Well, it must be noted that they do have to work with things in RHEL ..
I have not looked if they are using SCLs.  If not, they can't move to
things that require newer languages, etc.

So sometimes, they have to lag.