[CentOS] more selinux problems ...

Sun Sep 24 18:08:05 UTC 2017
Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com>

On Sat, Sep 23, 2017 at 5:37 AM, hw <hw at gc-24.de> wrote:
> how do I allow lighttpd access to a directory like this:
>
> dr-xrwxr-x. lighttpd example unconfined_u:object_r:samba_share_t:s0
> files_articles

setenforce permissive
tail -f /var/log/audit/audit.log | grep AVC | audit2allow -m <module name>

... do whatever you want to allow, then kill "tail -f" ...

setenforce enforcing

> I tried to create and install a selinux module, and it didn´t work.

What did you try?

> The non-working module can not be removed, either:
>
> semodule -r lighttpd-files_articles.pp

You can get a list of installed modules using "semodule -l".  Module
names don't have a ".pp" suffix, typically.