[CentOS] Semi-OT: hardware: NVidia proprietary driver, C7.4

Wed Sep 27 18:46:50 UTC 2017
Phil Perry <pperry at elrepo.org>

On 27/09/17 07:56, Sorin Srbu wrote:
> [...]

The kmod-nvidia-340xx-340.102-4.el7_4.elrepo.x86_64.rpm driver should
work for your card on el7.4.

All previous releases in elrepo were for el7.3 (and earlier) and are not
compatible with the el7.4 series kernel.