[CentOS] Do you blog about CentOS?

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Apr 9 13:33:36 UTC 2018

Do you blog about CentOS? Or about Linux in general? We need your voice.

As mentioned on
https://blog.centos.org/2018/04/seven-centos-org-is-dead-long-life-to-blog-centos-org/
this morning, authentication for blog.centos.org is tied to
accounts.centos.org (through OpenID). So if you have a CentOS account,
you have an account on the blog server. We would love to have your
articles there - hear about what you're doing on top of this awesome
platform.

On the other hand, if you have your own blog, and you're writing CentOS
content there, please let me know about that, too. Our aggregator -
planet.centos.org - is where we collect the various sites with quality
CentOS content, and we'd love to add you there. Send me an RSS/Atom URL
for your content - preferably one that's filtered by tag/keyword, so
that it's just the CentOS/Linux content, and not your posts about your
cat and your skiing trip - and we'll get you added.

There's a HUGE amount of clickbait/spammy content out there about CentOS
("How to Install Bash On CentOS In Twelve Easy Steps!") and we need to
combat that with quality, substantive content.

Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@RDOcommunity // @CentOSProject // @rbowen