[CentOS] Semi-OT: install python package in userspace

David C. Miller millerdc at fusion.gat.com
Tue Apr 10 23:34:00 UTC 2018

David Miller.

----- Original Message -----

Mark,

You might also want to look at conda for managing a self contained python and all the crazy external dependencies. Being in a research environment means these people will probably come back with lots of requests for other modules and external dependencies like tensorflow, qt5, hdf5, etc.  Conda handles building the snowflake versions for all that junk.

David.