[CentOS] Ansible repository shenanigans in EL7

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 14:58:31 UTC 2018

On 11 April 2018 at 15:39, Leon Fauster <leonfauster at googlemail.com> wrote:

>> Am 11.04.2018 um 15:48 schrieb Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>:
>> - or we try to build those and continue to provide ansible
>
> +1

Honestly I think that would get even more confusing at that point if
CentOS Extras has it when RHEL Extras no longer will ... and "RHEL
Ansible Engine" exists as a product subscription for RHEL users ...
and upstream have their own repos ... and over in Fedora-land we're
building it for EPEL again.

If there really is a desire (understandable) to have a "CentOS
Ansible" then I'd suggest centosplus as the appropriate repo for it
out of the base possibilities.