[CentOS] Enterprise company using CentOS

Leon Fauster leonfauster at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 19 09:45:36 UTC 2018

Am 19.04.2018 um 10:42 schrieb Mats Bennsäter <mats.bennsater at gmail.com>:

> We have systems that is business critical and therefor need support.

One requirement that is addressed by having a RHEL subscription.

> Instead of having two different brands a solution could be to have everything
> on CentOS and sign up support for those that are business critical instead of
> managing both RHEL and CentOS.

Another reason to stay with RHEL.

Sure, having everything on CentOS with 3rd party support would
address your requirements, but equally? The 3rd party would also
try to get support from RH. I would compare the qualities of such
support and mapping it with my needs.

--
LF