[CentOS] dmarc auth on incoming email

Thu Apr 26 00:21:09 UTC 2018
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

Just reading up on DMARC, toying with setting it up to auth against
incoming emails. (but not configure my domain to use dmarc, or at least
not yet)

ran into an article about opendmarc, which is available on epel. but
when I took a look at the opendmarc website and the git pages it
doesn't appear to have been updated in several years.

while I see that it is still available from epel, I wonder if anyone
knows the project status? Is it still active? are there any other
viable alternatives?

thanks in advance!

Fred
                      The eyes of the Lord are everywhere,
                    keeping watch on the wicked and the good.