[CentOS] XScreenSaver

Sun Apr 8 20:21:43 UTC 2018
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Le 08/04/2018 à 21:47, Stephen John Smoogen a écrit :
> Yeah that is pretty classic JWZ... well except he didn’t say
> something anatomically impossible. I think he may have mellowed a
> bit. I will see if the EPEL version can be updated. Also to make sure
> that he doesn’t get the bugs since he doesn’t want them :)

Thanks very much. Judging from the follow-up mail I just got, the guy's
just your average drama queen who believes his software is more critical
to any Linux system than the kernel, the libc and the shell combined.

Yeah, updating the package in EPEL would be nice.

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Site : https://www.microlinux.fr