[CentOS] Enterprise company using CentOS

Thu Apr 19 08:28:49 UTC 2018
Pete Biggs <pete at biggs.org.uk>

> We are about to create a business case for migrate RHEL to CentOS for all or
> a subset of our RHEL holdings. I have two questions that I hope to get help
> answering.
>
> 2. Suggestion/recommendation of vendors that can provide support for CentOs.

Forgive me if I'm being a bit naive, but surely the point of CentOS is
that it is the option for those who do not wish to buy support. If you
want to buy support for your enterprise Linux, use RedHat; if you want
to do it yourself and use community support, then use CentOS (or one of
the other clones).

So, why do you want to pay someone other than RH for the support of
RHEL?

P.