[CentOS] Down C6 ALL without torrent ?

Fri Apr 20 07:54:04 UTC 2018
Jürgen Gotteswinter <Juergen.Gotteswinter at financial.com>

On Thu, 2018-04-19 at 07:59 -0500, Valeri Galtsev wrote:

> Aha, now I understand what you want. It probably doesn't exist on
> master repository server. You can re-master DVD from two of them or
> from a copy of content of both in some directory on hard drive.

Unsure how to remaster two DVDs, total 6GB?, onto a USB stick. I can copy both DVDs to a directory. To make the directory contents into a single ISO is, currently, beyond my knowledge but will Google.

Just drop all rpms into the Packages Dir and you are done

Cheers

Juergen

financial.com AG

Munich Head Office/Hauptsitz München: Georg-Muche-Straße 3 | 80807 Munich | Germany | Tel. +49 89 318528-0 | Google Maps: http://goo.gl/maps/UHwj9
Frankfurt Branch Office/Niederlassung Frankfurt: Messeturm | Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 49 | 60327 Frankfurt am Main | Germany | Google Maps: http://goo.gl/maps/oSGjR
Management Board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson
Supervisory Board/Aufsichtsrat: Werner Engelhardt (Chairman/Vorsitzender), Eric Wasescha (Deputy Chairman/Stellv. Vorsitzender), Franz Baur
Register Court/Handelsregister: Munich – HRB 128972 | Sales Tax ID Number/St.Nr.: DE205370553