[CentOS] Down C6 ALL without torrent ?

Mon Apr 23 13:22:39 UTC 2018
Always Learning <centos at u68.u22.net>

On Fri, 2018-04-20 at 07:56 +0000, Jürgen Gotteswinter wrote:

> > Unsure how to remaster two DVDs, total 6GB?, onto a USB stick. I can copy both DVDs to a directory. To make the directory contents into a single ISO is, currently, beyond my knowledge but will Google.
>

> Just drop all rpms into the Packages Dir and you are done
>
> Oops, sorry i forgot that you should do a "createrepo /path/to/Packages after that (this will re-create the rpm index)

Ah great. Je vous merci. Danke vielmals.

Centos is true liberation from the dull and dreary world of Windoze.
Happiness is an operating system as flexible as free Centos.
Thank you to everyone who makes, and has made, this possible.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      England's place is in the European Union.