[CentOS] Will RHSA-2018:0980 hit Centos repos soon?

Tue Apr 24 22:29:49 UTC 2018
Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com>

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 11:47 PM, Sean <smalder73 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> RH published the advisory 2 weeks ago, according to
> https://access.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2018:0980.  The main repo does not
> appear to have the packages noted yet -
> http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/updates/x86_64/Packages/
>
> We've been waiting on a few of these bugs to be fixed for some time.  I
> don't mean to be impatient, just looking for an ETA.
>
> Thanks for all the great work the team does!

Hi,
based on its release date (10/04), I think the package you are searching is
part of the updates included in RH EL 7.5 release, so you should at least
wait until the so-called CentOS CR repo will be ready.
More infos about it here:
https://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories/CR

I think the CR readiness announcement will be published here:
https://blog.centos.org/
and also in centos-devel mailing list so you can subscribe to that list or
check its real-time archives:
https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/

HIH,
Gianluca