[CentOS] OT: thunderbird annoyance

Mon Apr 30 16:31:45 UTC 2018
Nataraj <incoming-centos at rjl.com>

On 04/27/2018 01:33 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> incoming-centos at rjl.com wrote:
>> Is the folder that you have selected inside of an account whose email
>> address is exactly the same as the one that get's cc'ed?  I could see
>> where if the messages were forwarded to a different email account, it
>> would do this. If this is not the case, go into
>> edit->preferences->advanced-config->config editor (like the about:config
>> in firefox) and search for cc_ and see if any of those variables are
>> turned on.
>>
> Nothing, there, and looking for reply, I see
> mailnews.reply_to_self_check_all_ident;false

Only other thing that comes to mind is to delete (or rename) your
.thunderbird directory and create a new profile from scratch.  Next
thing would be to file a bug report.  If your running this under CentOS,
then you might try a direct download from mozilla and then you'll know
weather to file a bug report with CentOS/Redhat or with Mozilla.  I
believe Redhat backports bug fixes into their released version of
firefox and thunderbird.  You could check the various bug databases
before filing a bug report.

Nataraj