[CentOS] Mail has quit working

Sun Aug 26 18:37:57 UTC 2018
TE Dukes <tdukes at palmettoshopper.com>

I have all the files shipped with CentOS. I created 2 zone files, domain and reverse from the example in RHEL Documentation https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/7/html/networking_guide/sec-BIND#example-bind-zone-examples-basic

https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/9-ZvmUg5vF-UI7lfuAIJjQ

I did find one typo in the domain zone but correcting that didn't help

> "host" and "dig" are both DNS tools, and won't tell you if your files
> are being used properly.  While you're troubleshooting the libc name
> resolution system, use "getent".  "getent hosts localhost" and "getent
> hosts 127.0.0.1" should return something that looks vaguely like the
> data in /etc/hosts.  You can also verify that it works in practice using
> "telnet localhost 25" to verify that you can reach services running on
> the local system.

Getent hosts localhost and getent hosts 127.0.0.1 returned no info.

Thanks!