[CentOS] Mail has quit working

Mon Aug 27 13:57:01 UTC 2018
TE Dukes <tdukes at palmettoshopper.com>

Pretty sure SELinux is turned off unless it got turned on without my
knowledge through an updtate/upgrade.

I removed the TLS lines from main.cf I added last night and remotely did a
reboot from here at work.

Mail is again working!! I am skeptical to mark this thread solved as I
thought it was solved back in July.

I think, removing my ISP's DNS servers from resolve.conf was the fix, could
be removing IPV6 from etc/hosts. Might put it back in just to see.

Again, many, many thanks!!

I really want to thank everyone for their help and patience!!