[CentOS] Mail has quit working

Mon Aug 27 14:15:39 UTC 2018
Richard <lists-centos at listmail.innovate.net>

> Date: Monday, August 27, 2018 09:57:01 -0400

As I indicated earlier, removing those lines from your postfix config
will have no impact on your ability to reach your roundcube instance.

Unlike the windowz world, you mostly don't need to "reboot" a machine
after making changes to a service (e.g., your postfix config change).
An unnecessary reboot can bring in many issues so makes debugging a
problem difficult. Instead, restart the service in question (often a
reload is all that's needed, but a service restart generally doesn't
hurt in a single/lower user environment).

Unless you are VPN-ing (or equiv) my sense is that you are currently
getting to your mail (roundcube) from outside your network. Earlier,
when it wasn't working, my sense was that you were inside. If that's
true you can't really tell if your issue has been resolved as you are
coming at things from different network directions.