[CentOS] Bastion server

Tate Belden wyoham at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 21:29:44 UTC 2018

Sorry Ilyass, But linking to a page of sales-speak isn't going to help.
That page doesn't share what, exactly, Wallix does or how it does it.

Can you provide detail on protocols, methods or even clarify goals, actions
or effects?

On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 12:34 PM Ilyass Kaouam <ilyassikai at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Thank you for your reply
> Chère mort détails About wallix
>
> https://www.wallix.com/en/
>
> Cdt
>

> Ilyass KAOUAM
> SysAdmin
>
> Le dim. 2 déc. 2018 à 18:44, Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com> a
> écrit :
>
> > On 12/1/18 3:00 PM, Ilyass Kaouam wrote:
> > > Please can you give me an equivalent off Wallix but open source?
> >

> > I didn't find a detailed description of what "Wallix" provides during a
> > cursory search.  You might get better responses by providing more detail
> > about what you're looking for.

Tate Belden
"The Dungeon <http://ka7o.net>"
A place of (solder) smoke, weird (server) sounds and (LED) blinky lights.
More than a few bugs of various flavors, too.

Natrona County Beekeepers <http://ncbees.org>
Casper Amateur Radio Club <http://casperarc.net>

“You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants some magical
solution to their problem and everyone refuses to believe in magic.” ― Lewis
Carroll