[CentOS] [OT] EPEL update?

isdtor

isdtor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 11:00:07 UTC 2018

Hi,

OT for this list, but maybe I can get some pointers - how hard is it to get some packages updated in EPEL? The project web site sends you from link to link, and the ML web interface is horrible. No interest here to become a package maintainer or regular contributor.

I have taken it upon myself to rebuild MATE from Fedora 29, seeing that the current EPEL-7 packages are four revisions behind. Also updated a few packages to their latest upstream version.