[CentOS] CR repo update disaster for my desktop.

Rob Kampen rkampen at kampensonline.com
Mon Dec 3 20:06:16 UTC 2018

Sorry for top post, my android BlueMail will not let me insert at the bottom.

I have found that tracker-extract seems to trigger a segfault. I note this is not updated in CR, but comes from base. Removal of tracker seems too harsh as it has dependant modules like brasero, evince, grilo, nautilus and totem.
Maybe there is an obscure relationship in tracker that need attention.
Stumpped.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​