[CentOS] Bastion server

Ilyass Kaouam ilyassikai at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 08:21:03 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thank for all your reply,

here the details of the product :

https://www.wallix.com/en/access-manager/

• Customizable admin portal: Fully customize the design of your
administrative portal. Determine how it classifies files, and how files are
transferred between workstations and targeted Windows sources. Plus,
quickly communicate with different target Bastions via the encrypted https
channel.

• Authentication: In addition to traditional “directory” authentications,
ACCESS MANAGER supports SAML 2.0 and integrates with all infrastructures
that utilize identity federation mechanisms.

• Multi-tenant architecture & scalability: Ensure that your organization is
secure even when using multi-tenant architecture. If a resource can be
accessed through several Bastions, you can define and create active Bastion
clusters for a clear visualization of exactly what resources are accessible
by multiple Bastions.

• Audit and compliance: In addition to the standard Bastion functionality,
the ACCESS MANAGER has its own audit functions, providing an unalterable
audit trail of all the sessions it has authorized. The audit log includes a
multi-criteria search engine which facilitates searches within script and
session metadata and has the capability to fully replay sessions for
further review.

. And of corse log activity users

For me,  In resume I want :
1. One acces point to all my servers
2. log activity user (login with active directory)

Regard's

Le lun. 3 déc. 2018 à 18:24, Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> On 12/2/18 11:34 AM, Ilyass Kaouam wrote:
> > Thank you for your reply
> > Chère mort détails About wallix
> > https://www.wallix.com/en/
>

> The problem here is that all of the details of what the product *does*
> seems to require requesting a demo or watching videos, and at that point
> I think you're asking too much of the community.  If you describe what
> you are trying to do, we can try to help.  But, please be mindful of how
> much time you're asking people to voluntarily spend on your request.

*Ilyass kaouam*
*Ingénieur System OpenSource*
*Mastère européen Manager de Projets Informatiques*