[CentOS] New CentOS7 Install Yum will not work

Ed Morrison edward.morrison at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 15:38:29 UTC 2018

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for the help and sorry for the delay in response.

Curl fails.  This so weird.   I dumped CentOS and installed Ubuntu,
Ubuntu is working fine.  I have other CentOS, Windows and Ubuntu Vms
working fine in the same environment.   I am using the same IP info for
Ubuntu that I was using for the CentOS VM.

I needed to get this server up and running, so I am going to keep Ubuntu
in place for now.  I will try a new CentOS vm as time permits.

Thanks,

Ed