[CentOS] Libreoffice on 7.6

Jerry Geis

jerry.geis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 19:45:47 UTC 2018

When I try to run libreoffice on CentOS 7.6 for a slide show (using my
macro that I have always used since CentOS 6.0) I get a runtime error that
"Presentation is not found".   I updated then to the current download 6.1.2
and tried again - I get the same error.

If I go back to a 7.5 machine - same macro - it works just fine.   This
happens on any of my CentOS 7.6 machines.

Any idea why its not happy ?

This is the line (second one) in the macro it gets basic runtime error

oDoc = StarDesktop.loadComponentFromURL(url, "_default", 0, aProps)
oDoc.Presentation.Pause = 0

There don't seem to be permission errors - everything is owned by the right
user and +r  etc...   The error is Basic runtime error property or method
not found: Presentation.

What might I be missing , thanks ?

Jerry