[CentOS] You removed Weboob package over political reasons? Whole Internet laughs at you

Scott Robbins scottro11 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 00:48:26 UTC 2018

On Mon, Dec 24, 2018 at 01:26:15PM -0500, rj coleman wrote:

> > On Dec 24, 2018, at 10:42 AM, Alice Wonder <alice at domblogger.net> wrote:
> >
> >> On 12/24/18 7:21 AM, vsnsdualce at memeware.net wrote:
> >> Debian is not ruled by the men who actually write the software, but instead women.
> >
> > *snip*
> >

> > Can we please ban the person who sent that disgusting rant to the list

I was under the impression that it was sarcasm.  Whenever something gets
posted a or a code of conduct that comes down to don't be a jerk is
adapted, there's lots of people who feel their right to be jerks has been
infringed.  I could easily be wrong but I thought that post was making a
about why such codes of conduct become necessary.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6