[CentOS] core file generation

Thu Dec 13 17:22:08 UTC 2018
sthustfo <sthustfo at gmail.com>

On my cent os 7 system, I can trigger a running process to dump core by
sending a signal from console (kill -SIGABRT pid). However after generating
some core files in this way, the system no longer generates any more core
dump files. The core file pattern is set to /tmp/store/core.%h.%e.%p.%t.

Is there any way to find out why the core files are no longer generated?
There is sufficient disk space and permission to the folder is also intact.
The initial core files generated are found in the specified folder. Any
logs help explain this behavior?

Thanks.