[CentOS] CentOS 7.6.1810 UEFI/Shim issue .. feedback wanted !

Thu Dec 6 10:07:35 UTC 2018
Anand Buddhdev <anandb at ripe.net>

Hi Fabian,

I was affected by this. After an update, one Dell R710 server that I
maintain, failed to boot. The error I saw was the same as someone else
who also posted here. I didn't know how to fix it, and needed the server
to be running, so I just reinstalled it, and switched to biosboot while
at it. Fortunately, this was a backup server, so the impact was low. It
has a production counterpart, but I don't dare update it, and I cannot
risk it failing to boot after an update.

Regards,
Anand