[CentOS] KVM Client NetworkManager Problem

Tue Dec 11 20:10:20 UTC 2018
Günther J. Niederwimmer <gjn at gjn.priv.at>

Am Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2018, 15:51:58 CET schrieb Сергей Петяшков via
CentOS:
> Hi,
>
> Just to clarify (you didn’t mention it) - do you have “NM_CONTROLLED=no”
> line in NICs ifcfg scripts?

Yes I set up "NM_CONTROLLED=no" but NetworkManager create a other NIC config
with DHCP ?

The big problem is the NetworkManager, I mean there are many Problems in 1810
update.

So what can I do "configure", to stop the broken configured network!