[CentOS] Updating 7.5->7.6

Tue Dec 18 16:26:41 UTC 2018
mark <m.roth at 5-cent.us>

John Hodrien wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Dec 2018, mark wrote:
>
>> Is there something missing?
>
> An updated nvidia-x11-drv-304xx package.  Have you queried this with
> elrepo? Is 304 a dead-end now given it's not had an update since September
> 2017?

(Please ignore mark, looking up the release date on the user's video card,
 beating his head on a desk, then going in to the team leader, and
suggesting he consider buying new video cards, given cards that are > 10
years old....)

In the meantime, I need to support it. Oh, and I just tried to join the
elrepo lists, and it told me my email address was banned. No clue, haven't
tried that list for years, emailed the owners....

It starts to look like I need to go to proprietary....

      mark