[CentOS] Fedora Server - as an alternative ?

Thu Dec 20 13:18:28 UTC 2018
Alice Wonder <alice at domblogger.net>

On 12/20/18 5:11 AM, lejeczek via CentOS wrote:
> hi guys
>
> I wonder if any Centosian here have done something different than only
> contemplated using Fedora Server, actually worked on it in
> test/production envs.
>
> If here are some folks who have done it I want to ask if you deem it to
> be a viable option to put it on at least portion of servers stack.
>
> Anybody?
>
> Many thanks, L.

I run CentOS 7 but with an updated server stack, including rebuilds
(sonetimes with tweaks) of Fedora packages.

Gives me a stable base with modern server software. Does take some work
to get some stuff built.