[CentOS] Issues with NVidia video driver and CentOS

Felipe Westfields felipe.westfields at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 19:13:14 UTC 2018

I'm trying to reinstall the elrepo drivers.
Removed the existing elrepo drivers
Downloaded the following elrepo drivers:

nvidia-x11-drv-304xx-304.135-1.el6.elrepo.x86_64.rpm
kmod-nvidia-304xx-304.135-1.el6.elrepo.x86_64.rpm
nvidia-x11-drv-304xx-32bit-304.135-1.el6.elrepo.x86_64.rpm

that first one appears to have a dependency on "NVidia-x11-drv-304xx =
304.135" and I can't find that package anywhere - I've checked CentOS base,
the EPEL repositories, and the elrepo repositories, RPMfind.

Do you know where I can find it?

Thanks,