[CentOS] FOSDEM Dojo update, videos

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Feb 12 20:13:03 UTC 2018

A big thank you to everyone who attended the CentOS Dojo in Brussels a
week ago. We had about 75 people in attendance (101 registered) and we
had two tracks of great presentations.

If you did not make it to the event, you can still catch all of the
presentations on our YouTube channel, at
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCentOSProject/playlists  Unfortunately,
you miss out on the great hallway track, but there's always next year!

Meanwhile, keep a lookout for upcoming events -
http://wiki.centos.org/Events - and try to attend a dojo near you in the
coming months. And if you'd like to host or help organize a dojo, please
get in touch with me, or with the centos-promo mailing list -
centos-promo at centos.org - with your suggestions, and we'll try to make
it happen.

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com