[CentOS] RADIUS

Javier Romero xavinux at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 17:59:36 UTC 2018

Hi,

Radius is a AAA protocol (Authorization, Aurhentication and Accounting) you
can use rhe three methods or only one of them.

Authentication can be done by usong a Freeradius Server, aitvorization will
give a userr profile with certain privileges for example In a network
connection, and accounting (user connection details) can be registered In a
MySQL database if needed.

Check for guodes con how to install and use Freeradiua on CentOS.

Regards,