[CentOS] OpenShift Origin Install

Antonio da Silva Martins Junior

asmartins at uem.br
Thu Feb 15 11:31:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

    I'm trying to install OpenShift Origin on a CentOS 7 host (just for
initial testing), and I'm trying to follow the instructions from here:
https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/PaaS/OpenShift-Quickstart

    On that page we need to run: "atomic-openshift-installer install" to
configure OpenShift... after run the script it throws this errors:

Failure summary:

  1. Hosts:    c7-oc-master
     Play:     OpenShift Health Checks
     Task:     Run health checks (install) - EL
     Message:  One or more checks failed
     Details:  check "docker_image_availability":
               One or more required container images are not available:
                   openshift3/ose-deployer:v3.7.0,
                   openshift3/ose-docker-registry:v3.7.0,
                   openshift3/ose-haproxy-router:v3.7.0,
                   openshift3/ose-pod:v3.7.0,
                   openshift3/registry-console:v3.7
               Checked with: skopeo inspect [--tls-verify=false]
               Default registries searched: registry.access.redhat.com

               check "package_availability":
               Cannot install all of the necessary packages. Unavailable:
                 atomic-openshift
                 atomic-openshift-clients
                 atomic-openshift-master
                 atomic-openshift-node
                 atomic-openshift-sdn-ovs
               You may need to enable one or more yum repositories to make
this content available.

   My problem is with the "atomic-openshift" packages it can't find... they
are necessary? I can't find it anywhere!

   Thanks,

            Antonio.

--
*Antonio da Silva Martins Jr. *
*Analista de Suporte*

    "Real Programmers don’t need comments — the code is obvious."