[CentOS] Cisco AnyConnect Mobility Client for 32- bit CentOS 6

agents at meddatainc.com
Thu Feb 22 02:35:33 UTC 2018

I have the above installed on a couple of 64-bit systems, both CentOS 6 and CentOS 7, where the client works fine.

Now, however, I have installed the 32-bit version of CentOS 6 on a netbook but I cannot get the Cisco website installer to recognize the computer/operating system, not even displaying any error message.

Does anyone have the client running on a 32-bit system? I have been told it should run on a 32-bit system and did have it running on the same netbook while it was still running Vista Home edition, another 32-bit operating system.