[CentOS] Xen hypervisor on CentOS 7.4 with modern UEFI server not booting from grub

Thu Feb 1 07:19:26 UTC 2018
John Naggets <hostingnuggets at gmail.com>

Hi Chris,

For completeness just wanted to mention that it is the first time I
see in newer servers that it is not possible to PXE boot from the
network using legacy mode (BIOS). It seems like the NICs are missing
the required piece of code for that as all 4 NICs of that server fail
to boot legacy PXE with the following message:

!PXE structure was not found in UNDI driver code segment.

Best,
J.