[CentOS] Percentage of CentOS coded in each language

Thu Feb 15 21:14:28 UTC 2018
Blake Hudson <blake at ispn.net>

Had a curious question about how much of Linux (as a usable
distribution, not just the kernel) is coded in each language. I can find
some older or vague references without citation that Linux is largely
coded in C and C++, with a fraction of a percent coded in other languages.

While the source is available, I'm not sure how would one go about
determining the percentage of CentOS coded in each language (either by
lines of source code or by RPM package). Anyone have any suggestions for
determining this info? Someone already have the answer?

Thanks,
--B