[CentOS] FOSDEM Dojo update, videos

Wed Feb 14 17:38:09 UTC 2018
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

Yeah. I was very disappointed with the final quality of the videos from
that room. Hopefully I can learn from this and make it better next time.
Nothing to be done about it now unfortunately.

If you'd like to help put together a meetup in the London area I'd be glad
to help. I know KB has expressed interest too.