[CentOS] Ubiquiti Model UAP-AC-PRO

Fri Feb 16 01:51:04 UTC 2018
Bill Gee <bgee at campercaver.net>

I have both a Ubiquiti router (EdgeRouter POE5) and a wireless access point
(UniFI AP AC Lite).  The controller software for the access point can be
installed on CentOS 7.  I found some documentation at

	https://deviantengineer.com/2014/08/unifi-controller-centos7/

There is a generic Unix version which can be downloaded at

	http://dl.ubnt.com/unifi/5.5.19/UniFi.unix.zip

Note that the version number has probably changed.

--
Bill Gee