[CentOS] OpenShift Origin Install

Sat Feb 17 20:43:58 UTC 2018
Fran Garcia <franchu.garcia at gmail.com>

On 15 February 2018 at 12:31, Antonio da Silva Martins Junior
<asmartins at uem.br> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     I'm trying to install OpenShift Origin on a CentOS 7 host (just for
> initial testing), and I'm trying to follow the instructions from here:
> https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/PaaS/OpenShift-Quickstart
>
>     On that page we need to run: "atomic-openshift-installer install" to
> configure OpenShift... after run the script it throws this errors:

hi Antonio,

I believe you're facing the problems because OCP 3.7 was released and
that page notes that only up to 3.6 that bit works.

Based on the page you mention I was able to get ocp up and running as follows :

yum install centos-release-openshift-origin
yum install wget git net-tools bind-utils iptables-services
bridge-utils bash-completion origin-clients
yum install -y docker
vim /etc/sysconfig/docker
yum install -y vim nano
vim /etc/sysconfig/docker