On 01/18/18 11:31, Matthew Miller wrote: > On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 11:01:18AM -0500, Pete Geenhuizen wrote: >> Do we update the microcode now or do we wait until the latest >> microcode_ctl rpm is available and then tackle this issue? > Check with your hardware vendor for BIOS/EFI firmware updates. Apply > those. > > > Thanks for the reply, but you missed what I was asking. I've already downloaded the appropriate files from the links that Johnny provided in a previous posting. My question is, do we wait until the latest microcode_ctl rpm is installed or do it now? My concern is that if I do it now the new rpm might undo what I've done. -- Unencumbered by the thought process. -- Click and Clack the Tappet brothers -- This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.