[CentOS] CVE-2017-5715, CVE-2017-5753 and CVE-2017-5754

Phil Perry pperry at elrepo.org
Sun Jan 7 19:35:10 UTC 2018

On 07/01/18 16:11, Mike McCarthy, W1NR wrote:
> How about kernel-lt and kernel-ml?
>
> Mike

Mike,

If you are referring to kernel-lt and kernel-ml packages offered by
elrepo, may I refer you to this post / thread:

http://lists.elrepo.org/pipermail/elrepo/2018-January/004031.html

Essentially, kernel-lt and kernel-ml contain all the latest fixes that
are in the equivalent upstream kernel versions.

Further, I'd highly recommend you read Greg Kroah-Hartman's blog posting
(below) summarising the current state of play within the Linux kernel
for Meltdown and Spectre issues:

http://www.kroah.com/log/blog/2018/01/06/meltdown-status/