[CentOS] What is best way of managing isolated network environment?

Xinhuan Zheng

xzheng at christianbook.com
Wed Jan 31 16:43:07 UTC 2018

Hello,

We need to manage isolated network environment so that even though host name and ip address could be same, but they are located in isolated network environment so that’s not a problem. However, that would be very challenging to build a server in such an isolated environment. For example, we could do kickstart to build a server in non-isolated network environment, but for isolated one, we don’t have such a kickstart server. If we had such one, that would mean we consume more resources for building server. What is best way of managing such isolated environment in terms of easily building servers?
Thank you,

- xinhuan