[CentOS] How to upgrade CentOS 6.9 KVM host to 7.4.1708 and not re-install guests

Sun Jan 21 04:24:22 UTC 2018
Paul R. Ganci <ganci at nurdog.com>

I have a Windows 7 KVM guest running on a Centos 6.9 KVM host. I would
like to upgrade the host system to CentOS 7.4.1708 without having to
re-install from scratch the KVM guest. What procedure should I use to
move the guest off the host system, upgrade the CentOS version and then
move the KVM Guest back to the host? For example, Is there a recommended
way to move the KVM Guest to a USB stick and then move it back to the
upgraded host? Thank you for your help.

--
Paul (ganci at nurdog.com)
Cell: (303)257-5208